Twizza, a proudly South African carbonated soft drink, has teamed up with the PUMA School of Speed as the official pouring partner of the 2019 series which boasts five exhilarating schools track & field meets.
“We are proud to welcome Twizza as the pouring partner to the 2019 PUMA School of Speed Series,” says Michael Meyer, Managing Director Stillwater Sports. “A proudly South African brand, Twizza is vibrant and fun making the brand perfectly suited to the PUMA School of Speed Series. We are excited to have Twizza in our corner as we continue our search for South Africa’s fastest speedsters.”
“Twizza is South Africa’s first official ‘Proudly South African’ carbonated soft drink,” says Lance Coertzen, Twizza Group Marketing Manager. “Homegrown and produced in South Africa, we pride ourselves on providing the consumer with an authentic taste experience that rivals the global brands. Track & Field is a core sporting code in South Africa. With the PUMA School of Speed being one of SA’s prestigious events, it goes without saying that we wanted to associate our brand with the series.”
“Twizza is the official pouring partner of the PUMA School of Speed,” continues Coertzen. “The events provide an excellent platform for us to support Track & Field, while creating awareness of the Twizza brand. We want consumers (athletes and supporters) to experience Twizza’s great taste and quality.”
The 2019 Series kicked off with the PUMA School of Speed #1 at the Coetzenburg Athletics Stadium (Stellenbosch) on Saturday, 26 January 2019.
Upcoming event dates and venues:
- PUMA School of Speed#2: Saturday, 02 February 2019 / Ruimsig Stadium (Roodepoort)
- PUMA School of Speed#3: Saturday, 09 February 2019 / Kings Park Athletics Stadium (Durban)
- PUMA School of Speed #4: Saturday, 02 March 2019 / LC de Villiers Sportsground (Pretoria)
- PUMA School of Speed #5: Wednesday, 13 March 2019 / Puk McArthur Stadium in Potchefstroom
All entrants will stand a chance to be scouted and contracted to the PUMA Squad. The contract will be for the duration of one calendar year.
Podium winners of each event final will win the following:
- 1st Place – PUMA School of Speed Tee, PUMA peak cap & category medal.
- 2nd Place – PUMA School of Speed Tee, PUMA drawstring bag & category medal.
- 3rd Place – PUMA School of Speed Tee & category medal.
The APE/ASA table will be used to determine the top 3 overall male and female athletes.
Like our Facebook page: Twizza / School of Speed South Africa
Instagram: Twizza / @schoolofspeed
For further information on the PUMA School of Speed please contact Stillwater Sports on 082 991 0045, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.schoolofspeed.com
Issued by: NEWSPORT MEDIA
On behalf of: STILLWATER SPORTS and the PUMA School of Speed Series